Developed strategies and processes for Team Leaders pan India. Indirectly managed a team of 2500+ sales leaders. Established the TL project across all Indian states and convinced hesitant states to kickstart the project and implement guidelines of the HQ.
Rohan Nigam is an entrepreneurial tech columnist from the streets of northern India. He is a strong management and retail strategy professional with more than 3 years of corporate experience. Rohan has managed a team of 2500+ personnel via channels and worked with a plethora of cross-functional teams.
He is also:
– A web developer & designer who has created beautiful digital resources.
– A part-time tech columnist with experience covering contemporary innovation, work and life, technology, and geek culture.
– A leader who manages a team of talented individuals because they bring out the best in him.
– A headstrong budding entrepreneur who has an intense passion for structure and order.
“I have a hardwired desire to be better, an instinct for good design, a strong ambition to make a difference, embarrassing hang-ups on semantics, and evangelistic tendencies. My commitment to stay perpetually curious, honest and in-reach of my passions are part of what I put in my secret sauce to success.” – Rohan Nigam
- Age: 25
- Citizen of: India
- Born in: Lucknow, India
- Lives in: Gurgaon, India
- Phone at: +91 88 964 80 964
- E-mail at: [email protected]